Sunday, June 18, 2006

Possible alternative hosting

So I've created a Typepad account and will be considering using it as the new home of this blog. But rather than just make the abrupt move, I figured I'd use my 30 day trial to see if I actually like it better or if Blogger will be getting their shit together. We shall see, huh?

Anyhow if this site becomes unreachable for an extended period of time I will probably take to blogging over there. The address is:

http://goingthroughthemotions.typepad.com

If you think that Typepad is just as much a POS as Blogger is, feel free to give me other options. Preferably ones that are neither terribly expensive nor terribly easy for a moron like me to completely erase one day by accident. I am dangerous around a control panel, I tell ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know someone who's just left blogger in favor of something new, "VOX:"
http://www.vox.com/

It might still be in it's own beta-testing; not sure if it's yet open to the public, or not. But she seems to really like it.

Margie

Anonymous said...

The system I use for atlantabrowncoats.com comes with a blog.... and it's free....