Spoiler Fix
I'm not used to having my football team play spoiler; I'm used to being the team everyone is trying to catch. I can recall unfortunately more than one late season game for FSU where some team no longer in contention pulled it together to knock us out of the title game, and it sucks. But FSU just beat #2 and previously undefeated Boston College, and it feels pretty freaking great. We may have 3 losses, but we still just thumped a great team in their stadium. For once, Drew Weatherford played up to his tremendous potential and new offensive coordinator Jimbo Fisher called an amazing game. Hell, our offensive line even played well! How weird is that?!
Unfortunately, FSU still has 2 difficult games on the road against ranked teams--Virginia Tech next week and then Florida in three weeks. Those will probably be losses, but I don't really care right now. My team won a big game and I am going to bask in the glow of playing spoiler for just a little while longer.


1 comment:
OMG. I cannot believe I missed it!! Yay Noles!
Post a Comment