Sunday, July 30, 2006

Pictures!

OK so it's over a month since she visited, but my best friend Sam FINALLY sent me pictures from her camera that she took during her visit to the ATL. She's supposed to be sending more shortly, and I may or may not post them depending on how awful I look in them. Since these 2 of me are pretty awesome, I'm going to assume she may or may not have photoshopped these to make me look hotter than hell because, well, that's her job and she's very good at it and she loves me and would just do that as a matter of course for anyone she cares about.

So without further ado, the first is of me and her and the second is of me and someone who's a bit of a mystery man...



2 comments:

Steve said...

Damn! Moe cleans up very well.

Sara said...

I'm trying to decide who you just insulted more!