Saturday, June 17, 2006

Yay!

Last night's Braves-Red Sox game was awesome! We had a lot of fun, and of course the Red Sox winning made it all the better. There were so many Sox fans in attendance that our group was joking about not expecting us to take a trip to Fenway Park. I may try to go to tomorrow's game as well if I can get tickets, because it was just amazing. And I met an incoming associate who also went to FSU, and he not only told me that my favorite restaurant in Tallahassee has not closed but just moved (when I was there 2 years ago I stayed across the street and found that it was being bulldozed, I was very sad) but he also promised to be a source for tickets and/or rides back down there for football games in the fall. I can't wait!

And I spoke to a friend last night who I hadn't talked to in almost 2 months, which was awesome. I'm trying to figure out when she can come visit me. I have a feeling we will have a blast.

Today I'm going to the pool, cleaning and mowing my lawn, getting my nails done, and after that who knows? I may go hang out with some friends and drink beers, or I may go out with some other folks to this Beerfest thing I have been hearing about. We'll see...

Have a great Saturday!

No comments: